Connect & Grow
Sundays are a wonderful time to gather all together, but it is harder to get to know each other and connect more deeply. Here are some of the many touch points for making and deepening connections at New Vision
Grace groups follow a seasonal pattern, where the Sunday message prompts the topic of discussion.
- The number of people in a group usually ranges between 6 - 10 people.
- Seasons typically last 8 - 10 weeks in the Spring and Fall of each year.
We gather each month in groups of 10-15 people at a New Visionary’s home. The format is really simple:
- We go around sharing anything new, fun, or tough that is going on in our lives.
- Briefly pray for each other.
- Eat a delicious meal as we talk informally.
Prayer nights are usually held on Wednesday evenings to highlight various prayer topics throughout the year. Generally lasting an hour, they consist of:
- worship songs mixed with guided prayer topics
- open invitation to those seeking additional prayer requests
6th - 12th Grade
Our youth group has small group and service on Sundays at 11am.
On Fridays (7:15pm - 9:15pm) we meet for times of worship, teaching, fellowship, and outings.
We go on mission trips each year in partnership with other organizations.
Pre-K - 5th Grade
Our Trees Ministry has services on Sundays at 11am, followed by small groups.
We have various annual events and outings, which include Apple Picking in the Fall and VBS in the Summer.
Age 2 - Pre-K
Our Saplings Ministry serve the youngest of our children. Sundays at 11am, we sing praise songs, learn Bible stories, and have crafts and activities.